The photos from the selfie camera have accurate colors, reasonable detail, and contrast. Portrait selfies are available but results aren’t as good, especially in terms of edge detection for hair and ears or eyeglasses.
- The images are soft and soften as expected for a 8MP budget sensor.
- It’s not going to go toe-to-toe against the likes of the Xiaomi Mi 11, but it will pack a punch that a modern-day mid-range smartphone still can’t quite achieve.
- Going by a recent Twitter poll from Redmi, most consumers also seem to agree with me.
- The weight balance is good but can’t be called a lightweight device.
- Again, with a screen refresh rate of 120 Hz, but with the touch response speed increased to 360 Hz (it is 240 Hz on the POCO X3 Pro).
Then press the volume down button again to lock the device. The latest update for the Xiaomi Poco X3 is now available for download. This new MIUI version weighs around 90MB and optimizes the device’s performance. This new release reduces system lag and improves the phone’s overall performance.
- The Poco X3 Pro scores points with high viewing-angle stability, and it also performs well outdoors.
- There are also other positives – the IP53 rating and stereo speakers are both nice to have, and if you’re looking for bold design, you’ll get it.
- Also, this ROM proves to offer more stability in terms of strength.
Over time, it adapts and unnecessary processes will simply close, then consumption will return to its usual norm. The first problem concerns even more the android 13 itself than the proprietary shell. Fans of a bit of pirates are faced with the problem of denying access to the Data and Obb folders. Now you won’t be able to download a hacked game and upload the cache there manually, the system simply won’t let you do it. In this way, Google tightens the screws little by little and makes you pay money for content, which is really normal. Still, the POCO X3 NFC is the best smartphone you can get for the price without a doubt.
The phone has a Snapdragon 765G chipset, 90Hz AMOLED, better cameras, 30W fast charging, 5G connectivity, and cleaner software. There’s also the Adreno 640 GPU, and it is much more powerful than any of the Adreno 61x or 62x designs we’ve seen in this category of late. Qualcomm’s decision to relaunch the chipset for 2021 is a smart move. The Snapdragon 860 has a built-in 4G modem, and the chipset is ideally suited for device makers that are looking to maximize the performance without switching over to a 5G-enabled platform. As for the panel itself, it is one of the best LCDs you’ll find in this category. It has vibrant colors and excellent contrast levels, and I didn’t have any issues using it under harsh sunlight.
Poco has been my favorite sub-brand of Xiaomi in recent years. Poco phones come with exactly what I look for in a phone full link. They are superfast, putting much costlier phones to shame. They offer excellent battery life, along with a decent camera setup.